70 Upper Street Angel, London, N1 0NY +44 7948 721767
This category applies to non-EU individuals who want to move to the UK as an adult dependent of a British citizen or a settled person. Under this visa, successful applicants may settle in the UK permanently.
In order to successfully apply, applicants must:
  • Be aged 18 years or over
  • Be a direct relative (parent, grandparent, sibling or child) of a British citizen or settled person
  • Require long-term personal care for everyday living
  • Prove that such personal care is not available or affordable in the country where they are living
  • Have a sponsor that can demonstrate that they can provide adequate maintenance, accommodation and care without needing public funds. The applicant’s sponsor must be able to care for the applicant for five years.
  • Applicants cannot apply for this visa from within the UK.

Fees and Processing

There is a fee payment required for this application and it may be updated from time to time, therefore please consult prior to your application.

For more information regarding the application process, the documents required and fees, please contact us on 00 44 (0) 7948721767 or at [email protected]
WhatsApp chat