70 Upper Street Angel, London, N1 0NY +44 7948 721767
As noted in the European Nationals General section, the non-European Economic Area (EEA) or non-Swiss family members of 
EEA or Swiss nationals entering or living in the UK must apply for an EEA Family Permit before they are able to join them in the UK. 
Extended family members including dependant relatives, a member of the family's household, and partners in a durable relationship 
can also apply for a Family Permit to enter the UK.

Family members include:
  • Spouse or civil partner
  • Dependent children or grandchildren aged under 21 years or that of a spouse/civil partner
  • Dependent parents or grandparents or that of a spouse/civil partner.

ended family members include:
  • Dependent relatives
  • Member of the same household
  • Partners who are in a durable relationship

The family members and extended family members must be travelling to the UK with the EEA or Swiss national or with the intent of joining them in the UK. They must also be able to provide documentation of their relationship with the EEA or Swiss national.

Fees and Processing
Please note that there is no application fee for an EEA Family Permit.
For more information regarding the application process or the documents required, please contact us on 00 44 (0) 7948721767 or at [email protected]
WhatsApp chat