70 Upper Street Angel, London, N1 0NY +44 794 872 17 67
This category applies to non-EU individuals under the age of 18 years who want to move to the UK as the children of a British citizen or a settled person.

In order to successfully apply, the child must:
  • Be aged under 18 years
  • Not be living independently or with their own separate family unit
  • Not be married or in a civil partnership.
  • Children are not able to come to the UK unless both parents are settled in the UK. However, there are the following exceptions:
  • One parent is dead and the other is settled or coming to settle in the UK
  • The parent settled in the UK has had sole responsibility for the child
  • One parent is settled or coming to settle in the UK and there are serious reasons why the child should join them.
  • Applicants cannot apply for this visa from within the UK.
  • Note: There are additional requirements for adopted children.

Fees and Processing

There is a fee payment required for this visa and it may be updated from time to time, therefore please consult us prior to your application.
For more information regarding the application process, the documents required and fees, please contact us on 00 44 (0) 7948721767 or at info@immigrationconnection.co.uk
WhatsApp chat