70 Upper Street Angel, London, N1 0NY +44 794 872 17 67
As noted in the European Nationals General section, the non-European Economic Area (EEA) or non-Swiss family members of EEA or Swiss nationals living in the UK must apply for an EEA Family Permit before they are able to join them in the UK.  

An EEA Family Permit is similar to a visa, in that it provides entry clearance to the UK.

Family members include:
  • Spouse or civil partner
  • Dependent children or grandchildren aged under 21 years or that of a spouse/civil partner
  • Dependent parents or grandparents or that of a spouse/civil partner.
The family members must be travelling to the UK with the EEA or Swiss national or with the intent of joining them in the UK. They must also be able to provide documentation of their relationship with the EEA or Swiss national.

Fees and Processing

Please note that there is no application fee for an EEA Family Permit.
For more information regarding the application process or the documents required, please contact us on 00 44 (0) 7948721767 or at info@immigrationconnection.co.uk
WhatsApp chat