70 Upper Street Angel, London, N1 0NY +44 7948 721767
This category applies to non-EU individuals who want to move to the UK as the parent of a British citizen or a settled person. Under this visa, successful applicants may stay in the UK for 30 months and can apply for an extension of a further 30 months.
In order to successfully apply, applicants must:
  • Have a child aged under 18 years who is a British citizen or settled person
  • Have sole responsibility for their child unless the child normally lives with a parent or carer that is a British citizen or settled in the UK and that is not the applicant’s partner.
  • Applicants may apply from either inside or outside the UK but must:
  • Meet the relevant suitability requirements (i.e. applicant is being deported or has a prison record, it is in public interest to not be admitted to the UK, the applicant has outstanding bills or cannot be admitted for medical reasons or the applicant has not met requests of UK Border Agency)
  • Be aged over 18 year
  • Meet the English language requirement (speak the required level of English)
  • Have a valid application
  • Be able to maintain and accommodate themselves without reliance on public funds.
  • Fees and Processing
  • There is a fee payment required for this visa and it may be updated from time to time, therefore please consult us prior to your application.
  • For more information regarding the application process, the documents required and fees, please contact us on 00 44 (0) 7948721767 or at info@immigrationconnection.co.uk.
WhatsApp chat