CHILD DEPENDANT VISA
This category applies to non-EU individuals under the age of 18 years who want to move to the UK as the children of a British citizen or a settled person.
In order to successfully apply, the child must:
- Be aged under 18 years
- Not be living independently or with their own separate family unit
- Not be married or in a civil partnership.
- Children are not able to come to the UK unless both parents are settled in the UK. However, there are exceptions arising from family circumstances such as death, the sole responsibility of one parent, guardianship, other serious reasons.
- Parent(s), guardians or relatives sponsoring the child is able to accommodate and maintain the children without recourse to public funds
- Applicants cannot apply for this visa from within the UK
Note: There are additional requirements for adopted children.
Fees and Processing
There is a fee payment required for this visa and it may be updated from time to time, therefore please consult us prior to your application.
For more information regarding the application process, the documents required and fees, please contact us on 00 44 (0) 7948721767 or at [email protected]