EU Citizens & Other Visas

Private Life Visa

Private Life Visa If you have been in the UK for a number of years and have established a life..

Visitor Visa

Visitor (Tourist) Visa The UK welcomes over 30 million overseas visitors each year.  You need a Visitor Visa to visit..

Student Visa

Student Visa If you plan to study in the UK and need to apply for a Student Visa, you must..

Family Members of EU Nationals

Family Members of EU Nationals If you have Pre-Settled or Settled Status and wish to bring your non-EU family member..

Settled Status

Settled Status If you are a national of the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, or Liechtenstein and currently hold a valid..

To Top