Family Visas

Adult Dependant Relative

Adult Dependant Relative Adult dependent relatives of British citizens who wish to settle in the UK may apply for an..

Spouse 10-year Route

Spouse (Partner) Visa 10-Year Route The Spouse Visa 10-year Route is for married or unmarried eligible partners who are unable..

Child Visa

Child Visa If you are a British Citizen or have Indefinite Leave to Remain, you can bring your or your..

Fiancee And Proposed Partner

UK Fiancée and Proposed Partner Visa If you wish to bring your fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner to the UK..

Spouse And Unmarried Partner

Spouse Visa This visa category is for those who are coming to the UK as the dependent of their partner..

To Top