Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer)
This category applies to non-EU individuals who are employees of international companies and who are being transferred to a UK branch on a long-term basis or for regular short visits. Under this visa, successful applicants may stay in the UK for a period of 6 months to three years, dependent on which category the applicant falls within.
There are 4 categories within Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer):
- Long-term staff: Involves permanent, skilled employees transferring to the UK for more than 12 months to fill a position that cannot be filled by a newly recruited employee from the UK.
- Short-term staff: Involves permanent, skilled employees transferring to the UK for 12 months or less to fill a post that cannot be filled by a newly recruited employee from the UK.
- Graduate trainee: Involves recent graduate employees transferring to a UK branch of the same organisation as a part of a particular graduate training programme.
- Skills transfer: Involves recent graduate employees transferring to a UK branch of the same organisation to learn relevant skills and knowledge that will allow them to perform in their job overseas or to impart their specialist skills and knowledge to the UK workforce.
In order to successfully apply for a Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) visa, applicants must score at least 60 points under the points-based system. The points are distributed as follows:
- Certificate of sponsorship (30 points)
- Appropriate salary and allowances (20 points)
- Maintenance of funds (10 points if the applicant has £900 of funds for 90 successive days).
Fees and Processing
There is a fee payment required for this visa and it may be updated from time to time, therefore please consult us prior to your application.
For more information regarding the application process, the documents required and fees, please contact us on 00 44 (0) 7948721767 or at email@example.com.