ECAA, European Community Association Agreement that came into force in 1973, Turkish Businessperson visa allows Turkish Citizens to apply with a proposed business to stay in the UK as long as they're running their proposed business.
Applicants must provide the following criteria:
- You are a Turkish Citizen
- You have a proposed business
- You are going to run or help running the proposed business
- You have a business proposal and a business plan explaining your proposed business
- You have sufficient funds to establish the proposed business and these funds are your own
- You have sufficient qualifications to run your proposed business
Processing and fees
It is free to apply to ECAA - Turkish Businessperson visa and it is possible to apply from both within or outside the UK. Processing times are 12 weeks for outside-the-UK applications and 6 months for within-the-UK applications although actual processing times may vary.